Website Scientific Games Interactive
Product Manager’s manage the life-cycle of in-game mechanics and features. Responsible for projecting revenue impact through data and statistical methods, conducting A/B tests to isolate the impact of individual features, and evaluate the results of these tests. Work with other Product Managers and Analysts to provide a complete analysis of each element of an individual product to drive revenue and meet the product goals.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create statistical models to predict the revenue and population impacts of in-game mechanics
• Work with Executive Producer to create accurate ROI estimates based on revenue impacts and development cost
• Design and initiate comprehensive testing strategies for features that will be tested in-game
• Attend daily stand-ups and weekly meetings with the development team, other Product Managers, and Analysts
• Work with Design and Producers to create and approve technical spec sheets to outline necessary requirements for future features and iterations
• Maintain an archived list of past features and iterations, including projections and actual values
• Review daily KPIs and proactively identify opportunities, trends, and threats to the product.
• Maintain an up-to-date evaluation of notable social/mobile/casino competitors.
• Review weekly reports on the performance of current experiments, evaluate results and make recommendations to Senior Product Managers.
Position Requirements: Qualifications:
Education: MBA or equivilant exprience
• 3 Years experience
• Experience in Gaming, Social/Mobile, Casino preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• SQL and Data-mining experience
• Expert Excel Skills
• Strong understanding of statistical significance in datasets.
• Understanding of forecasting and statistical modeling
• Agile/Scrum software development experience is a plus
• Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
• Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with Developers, QA, Analysts and Producers.
• Excellent Organizational skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org