Website Scientific Games Interactive
The PPC campaign manager will be responsible for multiple high volume accounts, including campaign strategy, keyword research and bid management. A successful candidate will have a hands-on approach will implement strategies that increase productivity and optimize campaigns in order to reach ROI targets. Position manages function and process but not people.
Essential Job Functions:
• Managing daily campaign spend, making sure to be in line with targets and monthly budgets.
• Keeping up to date on the latest PPC strategies and technologies and assisting in improving solution offerings
• Collaborating with product and CRM to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement
• Monitoring user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
• Building and maintaining strategic relationships with key partners such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
Position Requirements: Qualifications:
• BA or BS in math, engineering, economics or other quantitative field
• 3+ years of PPC management experience. Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Proficient in re-marketing and re-targeting campaigns
• Self-motivated and a team player
• Deep understanding of online and advertising space, including tracking tools, technical integrations and best practices.
• Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
• Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to details
• Consistent track record of exceeding targets
• Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
• Passion for problem solving
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment.
• Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency