ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. is looking for a Design Intern for our MMO game development in Austin, Texas. The ideal candidate will be an experienced MMO game player, who is detail-oriented with strong analytical skills. This is a numbers- and systems-oriented design intern position. This internship is estimated to be 90 days in duration.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly both verbally and in writing
- Solid logic skills
- Extreme level of detail orientation, with high quality/low error deliverables
- Strong familiarity with multiplayer games, especially MMO games
- Experience using Google Sheets and Docs
- Be a high-functioning contributor in a fluid, team-oriented environment
- Filling in accurate design data
- Updating production records
- Validating design data and work
- Limited creation of design data
- Updating and creating Unity content
- Experience using JIRA, Trello, Asana or other task-tracking software
- Experience with the Unity engine
About ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
ArtCraft Entertainment is a start-up independent game development shop located in Austin, Texas. Founded by J. Todd Coleman (creative director, Shadowbane, Wizard101, Pirate101) and Gordon Walton (executive producer, Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars the Old Republic) the company employs a world-class cadre of artists, designers and engineers – a small team that includes some of the most experienced MMO developers on the planet.
In early 2015, ArtCraft announced their flagship title, Crowfall, a hybrid Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) and Large-scale strategy game. Heavily inspired by “Game of Thrones”, Crowfall allows players to take the roles of knight and merchants, king and queens vying for control of a virtual throne.
The Kickstarter campaign for Crowfall ended on March 26th of 2015, amassing almost $1.8 million in pledges and ranking as the largest video game kickstarter in the previous 12 months – and the 15th largest, ever. The game continues to gain attention (and accept pledges) directly on www.crowfall.com
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants can submit their resume, cover letter and other materials to: email@example.com