- This event has passed.
Partnering With Publishers in the Age of Self-Publishing
November 10, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
– EVENT –
In today’s age of digital publishing, video game developers are no longer required to partner with publishers to get their games to customers. That said, successfully bringing a game to market requires a LOT of work that is outside of game development, which is why a number of independently-funded developers still choose to work with publishers. This session will discuss the publisher/developer relationship, what makes those relationships work and what each party can bring to the table in order to launch and promote games to their fullest potential.
– PRESENTERS –
• Elizabeth Howard :: VP of Publishing at Aspyr Media
• Kellen Kincaid :: Business Analyst
• Michael Blair :: Sales Manager
– HOW TO GET THERE –
• The event will take place at WeWork University Park on the 7th floor of the building in the Lounge area
• Free parking is available via the parking garage attached to the east side of the building
• Enter through the building’s 1st floor lobby, take the elevator to the 7th floor, and sign in at the Lounge area just past the elevator landing